PPR Fittings (adapting pipes) are manufactured jointly for all piping types in the highest PN 20 pressure range and in various design types.
PPR Pipes and Fittings are made of polypropylene random copolymer, type 3(PPR). This material is known for its strength, stability and resistance to high temperatures. Physical and chemical properties of the material meet the special requirements of drinking water supply and heating systems.
• Long life service – even 50 years
• Corrosion and Abrasion resistance
• Low thermal conductivity 0,22 W/m°K
• High resistance to inner pressure
• Low pipe friction – low roughness rate and low flow resistance
• Quick, easy and clean assembly
• Vibration and noise suppression; good electric current insulator
• Light impermeability no risk of algae development
• One type of pipe connector to all pipes